The 5 most common mistakes people make when they seek hair loss treatment:
Failure to obtain a proper medical diagnosis through the alopecia test
What people fail to realise is that the correct diagnosis is the basis for successful and permanent treatment. DHI’s sophisticated diagnostic system for hair loss, the DSA, examines the type of alopecia (hair loss) you suffer from and the potential reasons. For this, the DSA can save you thousands of euros, as well as providing a safe path for life long treatments and, most importantly, through diagnosis.
Failure to do in depth research
In the era of information technology, most people do not spend more than 15 minutes on research for hair loss providers for such an important and LIFE CHANGING decision.
They do not seek the advice of patients that have undergone hair loss treatment themselves
Take the time to meet them in person and, ideally, surgeons who perform hair restoration – patients who have had hair restoration services can provide you with an in depth invaluable insight. DHI have a client list that is contactable, which is provided to you on request and clients are able to freely provide their views on a confidential basis. DHI also have doctors that perform hair restoration who are available to meet you upon request.
Total lack of communication
DHI have met thousands of clients who have expressed that most hair restoration specialists do not give them all the necessary information to equip them to make the right decision and regret not having done their research and seeing what distinguishes DHI from its competitors. This gives the result that expectations are not clearly fulfilled and many clients expect a total solution in a single visit which is unlikely.
They often choose the least expensive treatment
Don’t delay. Book a consultation with DHI and see for yourself why DHI is different and, more importantly what Direct Hair Implantation can do for you!
The most advanced technique ever.
Their decision is based on internet research, and not in education by asking the right questions
See the 18 questions you MUST ask before undertaking hair transplantation >
1. How many hairs do I have in the donor area?
2. How many donor hairs will I need during my lifetime to achieve a good result?
3. Who will perform the treatment?
4. In addition to the doctor, who will participate in the treatment and what are their qualifications?
5. Is there a regulatory body that certifies the clinic, the doctor and the support staff? If so please provide the details.
6. Who did certify your doctor and clinic?
7. How do you control the angle, depth and direction of the implanted hair?
8. What is the placement method? Will the doctor create recipient holes in advance of transplantation or are the hairs extracted and directly transplanted?
9. What percentage of hairs survive transplantation?
10. How many hairs do you implant per cm2?
11. Do you provide PRP and MPG, and what training has been given to the medical staff who perform this treatment?
12. Is there an unshaven option?
13. May I talk to past patients?
14. Do you use single-use instruments?
15. How do you count the hair follicles?
16. For how many years has your clinic been performing hair restoration treatments?
17. How many sessions do you perform per day?
18. Are you exclusively engaged in hair loss treatments?
19. Do you own any patents of your technique?
20. What medical expects participate in your diagnostic team and what tests do they perform prior to the treatments?
21. Do you use electric or manual instruments (punch)
22. Does your clinic comply with GDPR regulations?